Our Growing Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby #3

pregnancy week by week //pregnancy due date

Thursday, March 13, 2008

First check-up

I had my first check-up on March 11th. It went very well. The exam was relatively painless and I really liked the nurse practicioner that I saw. Best of all, I found out that the bad mid-wife that screwed up Kendall's delivery is not going to be there in September so I don't have to worry about her being on call! WOO HOO!
The NP decided to put in for a cardiology consult for me based on what happened with Kendall. She just wants a baseline so that if I start having problems again then we will have something to go off of. I am glad that she is playing it safe.
The baby's heartbeat remained in the 170's still leading me to believe that it is a girl!
My weight is 115. I have gained a pound so I guess that is good!
Next appt is April 11.

No comments: