Our Growing Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby #3

pregnancy week by week //pregnancy due date

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Pregnancy test

I couldn't wait any longer so early this morning I took a pregnancy test while Ben was still sleeping. Low and Behold it was positive. I guess our newest journey will be that of parenthood again. We are both very excited. I am approximately 6 weeks along and with my calculations should be due about September 18th. I will of course verify the test tomorrow at my PCM so that they can send me to OB.


We have been telling Kendall all day that there is a baby sister or brother in mommy's belly but obviously the concept is a little vague for her right now! Stay tuned for our progress as we go along.

No comments: