Our Growing Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby #3

pregnancy week by week //pregnancy due date

Monday, January 14, 2008

The official word

I took my urine test at my family care clinic today. I of course had another positive. I will be scheduling a class through naval then I will begin the process of my visits there. (Funny how it changes in the little time since I had Kendall!)
I am following in my sister-in-law's footsteps again. Sarah is pregnant with their third right now. Our niece, Gabby, and Kendall were only 3 months apart & that is what the situation is looking like again for us. It is always fun to be pregnant with someone esp. when it is family!
I am feeling great. Just a little bit more tired than usual and I have been craving bananas. I don't know what it is with these kiddos making me want food that normally I wouldn't eat! At least it is not hot dogs this time like with Kendall!

No comments: